Leading Specialist Engineering Contarctor are looking to recruit an Electrical Engineer for a permanent role based in Dublin, Ireland.
Company is an internationally recognised mechanical, electrical and instrumentation engineering contractor. Company has a well established presence in Ireland, the UK and Northern Europe, working with excellent clients across various sectors such as Datacentres, Pharmaceutical, Petrochemical, Industrial and Commercial.
Role & responsibilities:
You will be expected to hit the ground running and be able to work autonomously, but will also be a key member of the Building Services team.
You will be degree qualified with a minimum of 4 years’ experience. It is essential that you have worked in the Building Services industry in an Electrical Engineer role
• Third level diploma / degree in electrical engineering
• Design and specification of electrical engineering solutions to current regulations and design standards
• Working directly with clients and project engineers to define project requirements and develop technical solutions
• Develop and agree design processes and design deliverables
• Lead pre-construction engineering activities and the production of info including, design development, construction details, services coordination, technical submittals, sub-contracts.
• Assist in the continual improvement of the QA system and execute project reviews
• Provide technical support to the estimating, procurement, commercial, marketing and project bid teams
• Provide off site technical support to construction teams on projects
• 4+ years relevant experience, ideally in a building service background
• Knowledge & experience of current design guides, codes of practice, ETCI and or BS7671 regulations, building regulations, EN standards and IEC standards, etc
• Experience in Amtech, Dialux, Adobe Pro, Autodesk AutoCAD 2D and MS Office Suite software
• Experience of client, vendor & contractor interaction & management
• Proactive, a good communicator with the ability to work well with others in a multi-functional project team
• Proactive with a strong ability to work independently and without supervision
• Strong technical ability in all aspects of electrical engineering services & design
• Excellent level of attention to detail and accuracy
• Good remuneration package and opportunities to work abroad
• Permanent full time position
• Career Development Opportunities with Company`s Employee development scheme.
• Company is a CPD accredited employer.
BSS will process the data you have provided to help us find you suitable employment and offer you opportunities to help further your career. As we are a recruitment agency you may be considered for multiple roles that are suitable to your experience. You can review our Privacy Notice here.
If you would like to know more, give Michael a call on 017071012 to discuss in complete confidence.
Established in 2005, Building Staff Solutions (BSS) is one of Ireland’s leading outsourced solutions provider and recruitment specialists. We provide managed solutions within the construction and industrial sectors as well as temporary and permanent recruitment solutions for a variety of industries, providing qualified staff for short-term & permanent placements. BSS has a proven expertise in Construction, Industrial, Financial Services, Accountancy & Finance, Administrative Support and Sales & Marketing working with some of the largest companies and organisations in Ireland and the UK.