Servisource, on behalf of our client is seeking an Automation Engineer with strong maintenance skills within engineering.
The successful person will have a broad-based understanding of controls and software applications in industry.
Role and responsibilities:
• Perform software upgrades on high speed automated equipment.
• Assist maintenance personnel on breakdowns.
• Understanding of controls and software applications used in a global food manufacturer.
• Applicant needs to have a flexible approach regarding working hours as and when required.
To be considered, you must have the following:
• A minimum of 2 years' experience in Siemens S7 PLCs and associated software.
• A formal relevant tertiary qualification.
• Be familiar with SIEMENS PLC Networks including Profibus, Ethernet etc.
• Will have a working knowledge of SCADA and HMI working applications.
• Have experience of Danfoss Variable Speed Drives ( VSD ), including programming and fault finding.
• Have a working knowledge of closed loop control systems, including pressure, temperature and flow control.
• Must understand the concept and terminology used in control systems which include Proportional, Derivative and Integral Control actions. ( PID ).
• Have strong analytical skills supporting fast and effective problem solving.
• Be able to demonstrate a proven ability in trouble shooting in a dynamic high speed production environment.
Please send your CV to email@example.com
The Servisource HR Group offer a complete range of award-winning outsourced HR services from payroll to training; recruitment and selection. Established in 2000, Servisource Recruitment have a proud track record of exceptional service delivery in permanent, temporary and contract placements and training, across a range of sectors, nationwide. Servisource Recruitment, established in 2000 is one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in Ireland. Servisource Recruitment specialise in permanent, temporary and contract placements and training across a range of sectors including Medical & Healthcare, Engineering & IT, Construction, Catering, Clerical & Customer Service, Accounting and Finance, Hospitality & Domestic, Logistics & Warehousing and Sales & Marketing. From entry level positions to senior level and professional positions.