To join the busy Payroll department of a leading Construction Company based in North Dublin.
Key Responsibilities/ Accountabilities
1. To take responsibility for the day to day running of
thepayrolldepartment which includes weekly and monthlypayrollruns
2. To ensurepayrollis accurately processed and maintained
3. To ensure allpayrollrecords including timesheets, payslips, pension
records, P35’s, P60’s etc., would stand up to scrutiny either through
internal audit or revenue audit
4. Liaising with Financial Controller and any staff regarding
anypayrollor tax queries that may arise
5. Produce accurate and professional reports on a regular basis
6. Manage and participate inpayrollrelated projects
7. Carrying out various administrative duties that may arise inPayroll
Key qualifications & experience required
1. 5 year plus experience in a similar role
2. Formalpayrollqualif ication
3. Comfortable dealing with people both up and down the organisation
4. Experience of complexpayrollelements
Key Competencies required
1. Proven experience inpayrolland administrative work and delivering
exceptional customer relations, demonstrating empathy and a flexible
approach that adapts to changing business climate.
2. Computer literate: including highly proficient in MS Excel, Word &
3. Must display above average attention to detail in work performance
4. Experience of operating apayrollsystem, experience of
Quantumpayrollwould be an advantage
5. Must possess apayrollqualification
6. Experience of deliveringpayrollprojects would be an advantage
7. Must be comfortable working in a pressurised environment which will
involve dealing with people across the entire company who have
complexpayrollrequirements, and may provide a challenging environment
while you seek to clarify queries.
8. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
9. Ability to work on own initiative
This a permanent role, with a 6 months probation period.
Salary is in the range €35K to €42K plus pension depending on experience.
Established in 2005, Building Staff Solutions (BSS) is one of Ireland’s leading outsourced solutions provider and recruitment specialists. We provide managed solutions within the construction and industrial sectors as well as temporary and permanent recruitment solutions for a variety of industries, providing qualified staff for short-term & permanent placements. BSS has a proven expertise in Construction, Industrial, Financial Services, Accountancy & Finance, Administrative Support and Sales & Marketing working with some of the largest companies and organisations in Ireland and the UK.