Our client, a Main Contractor, are looking to add a Site Engineer to their construction team. The successful candidate will be involved in setting out, leveling the site and surveying the site. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work on a range of projects, in the Limerick area.
· Checking drawings and quantities and ensuring that the calculations are accurate for the work.
· Overseeing the selection and requisition of materials and plant for use in the construction, and agreeing prices for items.
· Planning the work and efficiently organising the plant and site facilities in order to meet an agreed program of deadlines.
· Liaising with any consultants and/or sub-contractors engaged in the project. Attending regular meetings with consultants, and keeping them informed of progress.
· Supervising and monitoring the site labour force and monitoring the work of any subcontractors.
· You will need a minimum of 3 years’ experience on site engineering projects.
· You will be educated to a degree level with a qualification in Engineering.
· Knowledge of health and safety regulations.
Salary of up to €50,000 per annum is available for the right person depending on experience.
If you are interested in this role, Please click apply or contact Michael at BSS on 01 707 1012 today.
Established in 2005, Building Staff Solutions (BSS) are one of Ireland’s leading outsourced solutions provider and recruitment specialists
Established in 2005, Building Staff Solutions (BSS) is one of Ireland’s leading outsourced solutions provider and recruitment specialists. We provide managed solutions within the construction and industrial sectors as well as temporary and permanent recruitment solutions for a variety of industries, providing qualified staff for short-term & permanent placements. BSS has a proven expertise in Construction, Industrial, Financial Services, Accountancy & Finance, Administrative Support and Sales & Marketing working with some of the largest companies and organisations in Ireland and the UK.