FSC Engineering has a fantastic career opportunity for a Press Brake Operator to join our well established and busy manufacturing firm based in Dublin 12. This is a permanent position for the successful candidate.
The ideal candidate should be able to demonstrate the following:
- To Manufacture precision detailed sheet metal components including the set up and use of Press Brakes.
- Excellent attendance and timekeeping is essential.
- Able to set and maintain a high standard of workmanship.
- Able to work proactively to improve productivity and efficiency.
- Availability to work overtime when necessary.
- To support team members with other tasks as and when necessary
- Responsible for ensuring that all Health and Safety Policies are adhered to.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Previous experience within a Press Brake Operator role is essential.
- Experience of setting and operating CNC Press Brakes.
-Ability to read engineering drawings.
- Ability to use engineering measuring equipment.
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
Hours: 7.30am - 4.00pm Monday to Thursday
7.30am - 3.00pm Friday
- Press Brake Operator: 2 years (LVD Machine preferred not Essential)
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Our company located in Dublin, Ireland is committed to excellence in quality products and services dealing directly with the client or sub-contract work. We understand your precision component needs; short lead-times, quality guarantee, and superior customer service. FSC consistently delivers your custom products efficiently and on budget.