Vacancy: Contracts Manager
Salary: Negotiable upon experience
3DPersonnel’s client is a well-established main contractor who delivered many high-end projects across Ireland and the UK.
The company operates across various sectors including: fit out, refurbishment, hospitality, healthcare, industrial, residential, educational and controlled environments.
3D Personnel’s client is seeking to recruit an experienced Contracts Manager to join their team in Dublin. Reporting directly to the Construction Director, the successful candidate will be responsible for the delivery of projects from tender stage to completion.
Principle Duties & Accountabilities:
- Experienced Construction Contracts Manager (5 years +)
- Pro-active, driven individual capable of working within a team environment
- Management of all aspects of construction works for individual and/or multiple projects
- Good understanding of construction technology, sufficient to carry out quality inspections and reports
- Ensure compliance with drawings, specifications, building regulations and good building practice
- Co-ordinate construction projects to meet programme, budget & specification.
- Manage and direct site staff and all subcontractors
- Organising the various professional teams working on a project
- Chair Progress meetings with Directors
- Construction related 3rd level qualification or trade background.
- Proven experience in similar role working with a Main Contractor is essential.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Strong leadership, communication, organisational and management skills.
- Strong knowledge of computing and MS Project and Office applications.
- Excellent writing, reporting and presentation skills.
- Knowledge and responsibility for management of the BCAR process and its implementation.
3D Personnel is a leading name in construction recruitment for the UK, Ireland and Europe, supplying Professional & Technical, Trades & Labour and Construction Services talent across a broad range of sectors.
Placing candidates in temporary, fixed-term and permanent roles, 3D Personnel has a growing presence, with offices in London, Southampton, Liverpool, Birmingham, Colchester, Glasgow, Belfast, Dublin, Cork and Galway.
What makes 3D Personnel the preferred choice for construction industry recruitment is the strong relationships we build with both clients and candidates. In it for the long-run, our specialist recruitment consultants take into account and proactively support the unique needs of your business or career.
3D Personnel specialises in placing top talent across three core sectors
Please Contact Us using the link below if you have any further questions.