3D personnel’s client is currently looking to employ an Estimator/QS to be based in Limerick area.
Roles & Responsibilities of Estimator/QS:
- Ensure close co-operation with the Project Manager/Quantity Surveyor as regards assessment of progress, identification and evaluation of variations and additions to the original contract work.
- Liaise with the Project Manager to ensure that invoices issued are comprehensive.
- Identify increases in materials and/or labour, as appropriate.
- Ensure valuations & invoices are issued promptly.
- Report in detail as required by the Project Manager, on the financial status of the project.
- Maintain accurate records.
- Negotiate, as necessary, with clients and/or their representatives.
- Ensure follow up on claiming retentions as they fall due.
Qualification & Education Requirements:
- 3rd Level Qualification (Degree/Diploma) in Construction Economics/Quantity Surveying, or equivalent.
- At least 1 year experience working as an Estimator/Quantity Surveyor,
- Excellent reporting, analytical and computer skills.
3D Personnel is a leading name in construction recruitment for the UK, Ireland and Europe, supplying Professional & Technical, Trades & Labour and Construction Services talent across a broad range of sectors.
Placing candidates in temporary, fixed-term and permanent roles, 3D Personnel has a growing presence, with offices in London, Southampton, Liverpool, Birmingham, Colchester, Glasgow, Belfast, Dublin, Cork and Galway.
What makes 3D Personnel the preferred choice for construction industry recruitment is the strong relationships we build with both clients and candidates. In it for the long-run, our specialist recruitment consultants take into account and proactively support the unique needs of your business or career.
3D Personnel specialises in placing top talent across three core sectors
Please Contact Us using the link below if you have any further questions.